paulat.pron@tiscali.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago
Not sure, Ali, but I THINK they keep the documents until they've completed the application. But perhaps someone else who has been through it without NCS could confirm this...

How about it Mrs G - do you know?

atb

paul
malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago
I applied on March 01, 2006 and got some of my documents on April 28th with a letter stating that they might need to see them again (they never requested again)

On June 29th I got approval with rest of the document stating that they do not need to see them again.  They also told me that my application is successful but not to contact the Local Authorities until I get the invitation letter in two weeks.

If you need your documents, my suggestion is travel to NCS office so you can get your documents back. Check if Ryan air can get you to the NCS office.
http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/dests.php?flash=chk

goodman2006@hotmail.com.1179609682
17 years ago

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your help I really do appreciate that.

Cheers

Ali

17 years ago

Hi Waheed,

Thanks for your help mate, I don?t need them now, but I will need them to apply for the Irish citizenship after Christmas. In Northern Ireland there is no nationality checking service that is why I have to send them without this service.

Cheers

Ali  

17 years ago

Hello guys, I came to uk in July 2001 as student with three year visa student. In October 2003 i got married to my British and Irish wife. In July 2004 i got two year leave to remain in the uk . In august 2006 I got indefinite leave to remain in the uK (ILR). I have been living in Northern Ireland over five years.

The question is Can I apply for naturalisation?

Please some help and advice.

Thanking you kindly

ali