kerrasp@yahoo.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago

Take a look at this official web site http://www.passport.gov.uk/passport_first.asp

It should tell you all you need to know, you can even print off a legal application form.

Photos

You must include two identical recent passport photos with your application. Anyone can take the photographs or you can use a photo booth, but it is important that these photos are clear and a good likeness. If they do not meet the standards set by the International Civil Aviation Organisation it will delay your application. For example, your photographs could be rejected if:

• the background is the wrong colour
  • the mouth is open
  • part of the face is in shadow.

You must also get the photos certified. To do this the person who countersigns your application form needs to sign and date the back of one photo and write: ?I certify that this is a true likeness of [your name and title]?

For more information and advice please go to passport photos.

I have a certificate of naturalisation or registration from the Home Office

In this case we need:

• your naturalisation or registration certificate
  • the passport on which you entered the UK.

All the information you need can be found on this web site

Sponsor

idrob_bordi@hotmail.com.1330536373
17 years ago
Motto: Sero sed serio (Late but in earnest)
grayda2000@hotmail.com.1330535426
17 years ago

The other is " I remain unvanquished" .There were two brothers who headed this clan and they went their seperate ways, hence two motto's

There are many variations of the name including Kerr, Ker, Carr and Carre. These all have links to the Norse 'Kjrr' meaning 'marsh dweller' and the Gaelic 'Caer' meaning 'fortress'. The gaelic 'Ciar' meaning 'dusky' is also a possibility.

The founders of the clan were two brothers, Ralph and John who were of Anglo-Norman background. Disputes caused the clan to break into two branches. These were to be known as the Kerrs of Ferniehurst and the Kerrs of Cessford. The two branches were reunited in 1631, when William Kerr of Ferniehurst was married to the heiress of Cessford.

Ferniehurst Castle still belongs to the chiefs, although the seat of the chiefs stands at the great mansion house of Monteviot.

akmali@hotmail.com.1330535425
17 years ago

Hi Admin,

can you please confirm what are the documents to send along with my application to UKPA to obtain my first adult passport, my friend said to me the followings:-

1. Filled Application Form and countersigned by British Passport Holder
  2. Naturalization Certificate
  3. 2 passport size photos one should be countersigned
  4. Passport which I have entered in this country

as I have arrived in this country by Indian Passport and that passport expires had it reneved do I need to send both or the passport which I arrived in this country only.