malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago

You will be eligible to apply on 6th of March, 2007.  You are not required to complete 1 year after Indefinite as you are applying on marriage basis. 3 years prior to the You just need to complete three years residency in UK and make sure that you have not spent more then 90 days out of the country. One last thing you must be careful about the day you apply;

You must be in the country 3 yers prior to the dat you apply.  So lets say that you apply on 7 march then you must be in this country Mar 07, 2004(three years prior).

Good luck

Good Luck

Sponsor

rana_mullick@yahoo.com.1330535428
17 years ago
waheed i am been eally greatful that you spent on ur valuable time to read my messeage thanks once again

i havent spent 90 days outside in 3 years period

did you see wat time you replied ? its 4:07 in the morning you neeed to go to sleep man just kiddin it was nice meeting you keep in touch thanks

allah hafiz
teoroy
  • teoroy
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago
Hi there. I want to ask if my application would be accepted as I have been for medical reasons outside of the country exactly 90 days last year and some other time during the last 3 years.Thanks.
malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago
This some what flexible. You are allowed 270 days total in three years and 450 days in 5 years. If you left on march 1, it will be counted as a day in UK and if you returned on march 5th, then 5th will be counted as in UK so you are only THREE days away.  See if you can calculate again and may be you are not that many days away. Also, If you write an explanation, they wil consider it and if it was out of your control then they might consider it in your favor.

Read the absence section carefully and you will find your answer in it. This is not hard and fast, many things can be considered.

rana_mullick@yahoo.com.1330535428
17 years ago
I passed my test and i want to kno my 3 years hasnt been completed based on marrige basis but i got visa on 22 feb 2004 and i came in this country on 6h of march 2004 and i got my indefin 16th feb 2005 is it my right time to applly for citizenship ?? help please anyone thanks in advance.