sullayman@hotmail.com.1330535426
17 years ago

Hi

U may try Ilford Lynton House near Ilford Police Station they may give you appointment for NCS for a week from today.

Address 255-259 High Road Ilford IG1 1NN Tel 02085545000.

Goodluck

S. Hassan

Sponsor

bicir21@hotmail.co.uk.1165313779
17 years ago
call barnet ncs ,thet are quick to give app. to you
tihad3@gmail.com.1330535426
17 years ago

Hi

I had similar problem with Brent council. i was told 16 september was the earliest. so i called harrow council where i lived all my life  i was told next week was the earliest but i used my charm and secured one for tomorrow at 10. so just try other boroughs if i were you i would try outside London as they are very quite.

tkammyus@yahoo.com.1330535426
17 years ago

Hi

Can you give me some info about the test? Are the questions similar to the ones in Sample Questions in Life in the UK book?

I have the exam next week, so your answer and advice will be most appreciated

Regards,

Camelia

17 years ago

can you make an appointment with NCS beforehands,for example, i passed my test, then make appointment to obtain IRL in one of the PEOs, Can i make an appointment with NCS on the day after the appointment with PEO?

thanks

paulat.pron@tiscali.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago
Absolutely - provided, of course, that you qualify for naturalisation - I assume you're married to a British citizen, so don't need to hold ILR for 12 months before applying?
17 years ago

thanks, yes married to a British Citizen.

so you can ring NCS and make an appointment before actually obtaining IRL, just that the appointment date is after obtaining IRL? i thought they would ask all the relevent questions, what if they ask if I am holding a IRL? should i say i will be soon?

thanks for your reply P Pron, very much appreciated

paulat.pron@tiscali.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago
I think you just tell them the truth, if they ask; you've got an appointment at a PEO and expect to have ILR by the time you arrive at the NCS office.
Paul

17 years ago
bodubanjo
  • bodubanjo
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
17 years ago

I passed my test today, immediately afterwards, I headed for the NCS in London Borough of Barking/Dagenham in Essex and was told that there was a waiting queue of 4 weeks to have applications checked and submitted using their service.

Can anyone advise of any NCS offices they have used recently and have no LONG waiting periods. I will like to submit my application in the next 72 hours

Many thanks

Babs