mustn@msn.com.1330535426
16 years ago

Hi Shahrina,

The NCS will send your application via special delivery which means the HO may recieve by next day. If I were you i would delay the appoitment with NCS rather than gambling with HO restrictions, as they say 5yrs at application date!!

Regards

Mus

Sponsor

ecangeleri@ntlworld.com.1330535427
16 years ago
I would not gamble with the restrictions. I had to applied only on 8th May instead of 30th April (EU-ILR) becuase I was in Amsterdam on 30th April 2002 amd even if with and EU passport you don't get a stamp to leave or entry the UK, I was adviced to wait until 8th May. Better take no chances! You laso must be physicalyy in the UK 5 days after application has been received at the HO, I had to postpone a meeting in Paris until a week after my applictation to be on the safe side.
shahnab100@Yahoo.co.uk.1330535426
16 years ago
Hi, can someone verify this ? We have to check that we were physically present in the UK 5 years before the date that the Naturalisation application will be recieved by the IND. So does that mean we have to time the Nationality Checking appointment accordingly ? And do they send your application immediately ? I have a very small window during which to send my application, thats why I want to check. Thankyou for your help !