dhaqane@hotmail.com.1330535428
17 years ago

Hi Jasmine

I doubt that you will get an appointment for March this late specially with the rush to beat the new surge in application fees from Ist April. Try your luck, but if you fail to get an appointment before the end of this month then it is better to send the application your self before the new fees take effect.

If you want to travel soon and would like to keep your passport with you, then for a fee you can have it photocopied and testfied by a solicitor before you send the application.

Good luck

Sponsor

talkingeyes
17 years ago

Hi Alos,

Thanks for your reply. I miraculously got an appointment for the 28th of March with Wesminster Council!

If anyone else is in the same situation as me and wants an appointment in March, I found out that Waltham Forest Council opens up their schedule of appointments for the week commencing the 26th of March at 13:00 today at this number: 0208 496 2727. You have to be very quick and keep your finger on the re-dial button!

Jasmine

talkingeyes
17 years ago

Hi all,

Please can anyone offer any advice or help?

I am having great difficulty getting an appointment for the Nationality Checking Service in March. I have passed my Life in the UK Test last Monday and I have been trying as many places as I can think of to get an appointment. No luck so far.

Can anyone offer any advice? Does anyone know of any council or borough in England where there might be some appointment slots left for March?

Please please help. I am kicking myself for not booking this before my test! 

Thank you.

Jasmine

sanj007@hotmail.com.1330535429
17 years ago
You are very lucky to get an appointment at such short notice.

i was struggling to get an appointment with any NCS office, but managerd to get an apointment in chester on my way to preston, the lady kindly re-arranged her diary to fit us in.

I have to say it it worht usig htis service, while it may cost you money, they ensure you have all teh corect documents, have comeplted the form fully and will give you back you original documents.

I applided on 24th feb, and gto a reply from the council 3 weeks later for citizenship ceremoney, however,m the Home office had written to me withing 2 weeks notifying of my application being accepted.