malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
15 years ago
You did not mention your mother applied ILR on what basis? This is one of the important consideration. What proof you have that you actually applied for ILR, Do you have Home Office Acknowledgment? I have seen that many people think they applied through some solicitor and now they can't find the solicitor or any reference to the application.

Involve your MP at this stage. If you make a new application Home office will consider you an independent applicant so try to pursue your original application. You should have gone to MP long time before but pursue as soon as possible.
Sponsor

stealth_12_10@hotmail.com.1330535433
15 years ago
thanks i was considering consulting my mp but wasn't sure but i definitely will now. thanks
15 years ago
I have been waiting since Jan 2008. We have been on a work permit visa for over 6 years and now my MP has taken it up but with no success. We went to him 5 weeks ago and nothing has happened despite numerous calls . So I do understand your frustrations.

Have you had any news?
15 years ago
sorry i haven't been to my mp yet. but i will this monday. may i please ask what the mp did. write a letter or a make a phone call?
15 years ago
Basically, the home office has been deciding wether to grant my mother and i indefinite leave to remain for nearly for years now. my mother applied when i was 14 when i was in secondary school, but now i am 18 i will be 19 this year, i applied for university last year hoping that the home office will grant me decision to stay but i couldn't go to university because i cant afford to pay as an international student they are still considering my application. I have been sitting at home doing nothing ever since i am applying again this year, can anyone please tell me what i can do to hurry the decision because it is ridiculus its been over 4 years now. please help thanks

p.s does my good qualifications from school count