corianderr@hotmail.com.1330535431
16 years ago

That's correct.  It is a bit unfortunate that I only found out the extention at the test centre today. 

According to the staff, they only got informed of the news on the last day of June. (Yes, last day of June, thanks to the 'mercy' of the Home Office!)  So, you can imagine everyone there was all a bit shocked as we were told to do the 2nd edition.  When the staff asked everyone around to find out which edition each prefered, we were all in two minds.  But in the end of the day, we all decided to stick to 2nd edition as that's what we had prepared ourselves for.  Assuming you've not done the test or started the book, the choice of 1st edition is yours now!  Good lucky to you!

By the way, thanks to this website, I've passed my test!  Cheers!

Sponsor

yan19840106@yahoo.com.1330535429
16 years ago
Hi Julie, congratulations. Could u tell me wot does ur Pass Notification letter look like n wot info included pls since u've just passed ur test. I've passed mine the other day,but there's some technical pro with test centre system unfortunately,so i just wanna 2 make sure that the pass notification letter i got is the right 1. Thanx a lot!
16 years ago

Or is there any1 else here who passed their test could help me with this since i couldn't find any example pic online,i'll really appreciate it. Cheers every1!

corianderr@hotmail.com.1330535431
16 years ago

Thank you, Yan Yan.  Congragulations to you too.  Please see below.

Pass Notification Letter  - Life in the UK Test

Following your test today in knowledge of life in the United Kingdom this is to certify that you have reached the level required for the purposes of obtaining indefinite leave to remain under the Immigration Rules or for naturalisation as a British citizen under section 6 of the British Nationality Act 1981.  your success at this tesst also demonstrates that your level of competence in English meets the required standard for naturalisation or indefinite leave to remain.  No further proof of this is needed.  We shall notify the Home Office of this result electronically but please submit this letter to them with your application form and fee.

Surname/family Name: ....

Other names: ....

Present Nationality: ....

Date of Birth: ....

Town of Birth: ....

Country of Birth: ....

Current Postcode: ....

Stamp: "Life in the UK Test Pass" & signature (of the test authoriser)

supplier ID:

Test Centre ID:

Test Centre Name:

Test Authoriser ID:

Method of Verification:

Test Date:

Test Fee Paid:

16 years ago

Thank u so much 4 ur reply,it's really helpful,I think i've got the right 1(fingers crossed,lol).

Thank u once again.

Yan

kln_ee@yahoo.com.1330535431
16 years ago
is it true that i can still take the first edition of life in the uk book until end of august?