ichanvarquez@yahoo.co.uk.1330535519
14 years ago
Hi!!
i hope my answer can help calm your worries.
I have asked border and immigration abt that because I am going to apply for my ILR on february and i chose to give birth to the my country. They said you can be away for upto 3 months ,and no more, in one holiday or vacation. and not more than 6 months in 5 years.
Sponsor

Shamp_cute1@yahoo.com.1330536374
14 years ago

Hi,

Thanks very much for reply. you said no more then 6 months in five year. Is those five year is the time include you enter in Uk or just the time after getting spouse visa. In my case I am on spouse dependant Visa since March 2008 and My ILR is due on March 2010. And during these two years I was away less then two months in last year   and now agian going for 1 month.

All together I have completed six years in UK. but before March 2008 I was on student Visa for my research studies.

I hope I should be fine because from last two years I been never away 3 months in one holiday period. Please share more views. Thanks Again.

ichanvarquez@yahoo.co.uk.1330535519
14 years ago
Hi there again.
Might as well ask the border and immigration for guidance as I am on working visa and you are on a spouse visa, they are very accomodating and helpful.
Good luck on your ILR on March. Mine is next year as well.
14 years ago

Ok.Thanks Very much for your Advise.

All the very best.

14 years ago

Hi My Wife is British citizen, since we got married in march 2008 we both  been away from Uk for two months and then again we are going for one month. I Have to apply for ILR in March 2010. In Both the occassion we both are togethere been away from UK. So all together It will be just above 3 months I am been away from the UK, I had Spouce Visa since March 2008. Does it effect My ILR which I am a going to apply in March 2010.

Thanks