m.amir@soton.ac.uk.1307786909
14 years ago
Farah,
I do not think that is correct. You can stay out of the country for more than two months in year. In fact, you can spend 90 days in a stretch. You shouldnt be too worried about that. When you fill in your application form, you will have to note down all your dates of departures and arrivals for the past 5 years. I know that the immigration does not stamp your passport while departing from the UK. However, you should have the arrival stamps in a different country. So you need to figure out using all the stamps that appear in your passport and make a list. And yes, a letter from the employer is always a good thing to have in case if they want to see it. Good Luck with your application.
Amir
Sponsor

haleh68@hotmail.com.1387139934
14 years ago
thanks Amir, wish me luck
haleh68@hotmail.com.1387139934
14 years ago
Hi, I arrived to the UK in 2001 with student visa,in 2005 my visa changed to WP visa,since then I have been out of the UK for holidays(back to my country) I would like to apply for ILR in person. could anyone answers my questions please:
-ive heard that i should not be out of the uk for more than 2 moths each year.is it correct?
-as i can not remember the exact date of my departure (uk does not stamp on your departure) is it a problem? do they track my departure date?
-can I provide the employer letter a month before my appointment?