Sponsor

emudigonda@bipsum.com.1330536374
14 years ago
Dear Mr.Abigail,

Firstly, it is so nice of you to help your friend. Coming to your question, you can read the instructions, term and conditions of the British Citizenship Test in the below site. Also you can register for free and you can improve your chances of passing the UK Nationality Test.

It provides info on britishcitizenshiptest, online practice test, UK nationality test, free registration for the life in UK test, UK citizenship test, sample test for britishness, naturalization citizenship, study guide for british uk test, sample papers, user guide for UK nationality test. For more info, please do visit...

British Citizenship Test

abigail123
14 years ago
I am asking behalf of my friend who is ill at the moment.

She is 23 years old,arrived in UK in 2003 and after 4 years stay here, she was given ILR. She has been given ILR for two years now. Now she wants to apply for Citizenship. Since her arrival in UK,because of her ill health,she was on benefit for long time,she only spent two years in college and two years working part time but most of the time she was on benefits like JSA and Income Support and DLA.

My Question is

Her being on benefit for long time and even now at the moment, does that affect her application for Citizenshp?

Plus,

She dont have a passport or travel document,she only have the papers given by Home Office that says she is given ILR under Humaniterian Protection. Can she apply for Citizenship using only the paper??

Many Many Thanks

Abigail