maddisonkellie@gmail.com.1330536374
13 years ago
Spouse Visas, which I'm assuming is what you are going for can currently take up to 60 working days, which it states on the letter/e.mail they send you once they receive your application. Working days does not include weekends.
Sponsor

mrlookforward
13 years ago
Flrm applications take about 14 weeks but can sometimes take longer. Your application has been pending for 21 weeks. You can write to UKBA and aks them to expedite. You can also ask your MP to inquire from UKBA on your behalf. Usually MPs intervention in straightforward cases gets a response from UKBA.
amr-zoka
  • amr-zoka
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago

Hi,

I am egyptian and came to uk on a marriage visa to stay here in uk for 6 months and get married, after i got married we applied for the next visa which is called a FLRM visa this allows me to live in uk for 2 years and can work etc.... i applied for this 16th jan 10 and have done my biometrics 5th june 10 i just spoke to the HO today and they told me it can take up to 14 weeks from the date of your biometrics is this true? i thought it would only take maximum of 4 weeks im really confused as i am not allowed to work at the moment my current visa doesnt allow me to so only my wife works which is really stressing things out. i have been waiting for over 21 weeks now Is there any advice anyone can give me

thanks in advance

Amr