lifeintheuktest
17 years ago
You will only see real rest questions in a real test, we may have very similar ones here and that is just a coincidence. Please bear in mind that real test questions cannot be shared or discussed so you cannot find them published elsewhere either, at least not legally.

Practice tests here should guide your study, once you are confident with the tests here, read the chapters again and you should be ready for the real test.

E Fidan
Administrator

Sponsor

d.gazi@btinternet.com.1330535427
17 years ago

thanks fidan for the reply,do u no ani thing about what chapters do i have to revise from the book, coz ma solicitor told me its only chapter 2,3 and 4 but i dont know what to do revise full book or only those chapters.

thanks. 

lifeintheuktest
17 years ago
Your solicitor is right, you should only study chapters from 2 to 4. We only have relevant chapters here so content of this website matches with the requirement.

E Fidan
Administrator

d.gazi@btinternet.com.1330535427
17 years ago
hello,can somebody tell me is all the questions are same as the questions we get to practice on the internet,when we go to do a real test.coz every time i go to attempt a quiz i get a same questions from chapter 2,3, and 4.