hina
  • hina
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
Hi I m going to apply indefinite leave to reamin set M form next year plz help me I have no bank account how can I show my Finances ?my husband is British and he has bank account can I show his Bank account?
Sponsor

sylwiawaw
12 years ago

Dear Sir or Madam,

Immigration and Legal Advisory Services ILAS (LLP) is an immigration firm based in London offering services such as legal advice and representations to UKBA and Tribunals.

Should you need professional assistance or advice at any stage of the process, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We can assist with entry to the UK, extension of stay, permanent residency, regularization of stay and citizenship. We also have an extensive experience in removal and deportation cases and can request for administrative review/reconsideration of decisions, appeals, process applications outside of the rules based on compassionate ground and offer assistance to those in detention.

Our devoted and fully qualified team of in-house lawyers and ex immigration officers, experienced caseworkers and advocates caters for corporate and private immigration applicants and appellants both in the United Kingdom and worldwide.

Please visit our website at www.ilas.org.uk for detailed information about our services.

You may also ring us on (44) (0) 208 539 6611 or alternatively email us on info@ilas.org.uk or ilas@btconnect.com.

Kind regards,                                                                                                           

ILAS (LLP) Team

ILAS (LLP)

Nelson House

341 Lea Bridge Road

London

E10 7LA