marufahmed
10 years ago
Hi
Depending on the test you choose, you may need to sit for all or listening and speaking sections of the requirement. For example, if you choose to take IELTS, you will need to take all the sections including listening and speaking. Thanks.
Maruf
Sponsor

charles5480
10 years ago
Thanks for the advice. I have paid and registered with Trinity College for (Graded English in Spoken Examination GESE grade 5) which is equivalent to B1 level on the CEFR/ESOL Entry level 3 on the NQF. Candidate will only be tested on Speaking and Listening.

When I check home office list I only saw GESE grade 2 for spouse visa but grade 5 was not listed there

Please will home office accept this certificate? I am desperate to see your response please.

charles5480
10 years ago

One of the requirements for Ilr from 28/10/2013 is English ESOL qualifications at entry level 3 at B1 CEFR

The home office said they need speaking and listening but when I opened the list of the offering body and qualification, I saw Writing, Speaking, Reading and Listening.

Question: Does it mean I need to sit for Writing, speaking, reading and Listening?

I need somebody to throw more light to this for me. Please?