mrlookforward
10 years ago

In theory it is possible to apply for eea3 and eea4 together.

But I would advice that let your apply for EEA3 first. Once she gets her PR, you will know that your application will sail through. Your whole application will depend on your wife exercising treaty rights.

regards

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Dear Mr. Lookforward

You are star , I can not imagine this forum without your practical advises, We all owe you  for your favor on replying us with your advises, big thanks.

May I ask another question please , is there a way that she ( my EEA wife)  send copy certificate of her passport instead of original passport when applying for EEA3 ? if so how ? 

Thanks once again for your brilliant advises.

Kind regards

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Hi

My wife is Lithuanian ( EEA national) and has been exercising her treaty rights in the UK  within lat 7 years but never been applied for Resident Card nor naturalization. 

I am a none EEA national but EEA  family member and been living and working permanently in the UK within last 5 years since I joined my wife on EEA2, end of January 2014 I can apply for EEA4 ( If I am not mistaken) or rather to say for my Resident Card. My wife also would like now to get her resident card.

We want to know  if it is better that we both apply for our resident cards and submit EEA3 and EEA4 applications at the same time together or not? 

Thank you in advance for any right advise.