Pls Mr Lookforward  your help is needed

thanks

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Mr lookforward please help

stellanicole1
10 years ago

Fusco Browne offers professional advice on the ILR regulations. They are aware of the latest regulations. Just connect to them! Not to get dissipated!

mrlookforward
10 years ago

" We" are going through ILR?

Does it mean you both are applying for ILR? If not, can you mention who is the applicant and who is the sponsor? What about your finances? Do you have any savings? How much? Do you own or rent? How do you pay for it? Do you claim benefits? If so, exactly what benefits are being claimed?  Please provide as much details as you can.

regards

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Thank you Mr-lookfoward.

just to clarify for you - I am a Moroccan applying for ILR and my husband is British  who has been made redundant  and is now claiming JSA and housing benefit. He is my sponsor with my savings  ( £10000 in the UK + £10000 in Morocco) and we are renting our house privately hence house benefit is payable now. Our two children (10 months old) are now receiving  child benefit as my husband is not working. They are both British passport holders.

additionally, my husband is divorced, he was married to Swiss national, he has requested divorce papers from Switzerland to support the document requirements, as presently he holds no documentation since this was granted in 2008 in the Swiss jurisdiction.

With no supporting document at present. does this present a problem or can we write a supporting letter with my ILR application if the Swiss court does not respond to our request for copies?

i hope this clarifies further for you and would be grateful of your advice urgently as we have the appointment with the HO later this week. Many many thanks.

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Dear mr lookforward  

this response is for your attention

regards

amal

mrlookforward
10 years ago

How did you get spouse visa in the first place without divorce certificate?

Why don't you have supporting documents? Do you throw away everything ?

You are well confused about the whole process and requirements. To explain I will have to write a 10 page reply. I suggest you go and see a good immigration advisor.

regards

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Hi everybody,

We are just going through ILR process (start of application)  after living abroad for the last 6 year. We married in Middle-East in 2008 and returned to the UK with my husband in full time employment in 2012. He has been made redundant at the back end of last year and now wondering (after reading many different bloggs) how this might affect the ILR process (if at all?)

My husband is a professional, has long career history of earnings way above national average salaries, I have not worked in the UK since coming here and giving birth to our twins (full-time mum) but now my husband is now having to claim state benefits to support us all.

The timing of all this is not helpful as my current visa (spouse visa) runs out in early March 2014, so I will have to  start the ILR process.

Does my husbands new status affect this process and application validity?

Any helpful advice on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Amal