15 years ago
Lol. Welcome to the world of Home Office. That is what they do. You should have received the letter that payment has been taken and passed to the appropriate officers. Once passed to them, you dont get acknowledgement and you definitely wont get the results in 5 weeks.
Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
15 years ago

Please do not cross post your message and do not start a new topic to respond. You are less likely to get a response like this.

If HO has taken money from your account, this is a confirmation that they have received your forms. There are people receiving acknowledgement letters within days, and others who doesn't. If this is causing a concern because of your work status then you should contact them and explain. However I very much doubt if they will give any satisfactory answer over the phone.

E Fidan
Administrator

15 years ago

I agree with E Fidan. Firstly they never give a straight forward answer. You should have received a letter from them stating that they have taken your payment and that your application is passed on to the next department for screening process. If you havent received this letter after 4 weeks, then you can call them if you 100% that the payment has been taken. I hope you registered your application, so that it doesnt fall into wrong hands.

Then from the time you received the letter, it might take anywhere up to 14 weeks to process the application.

dele_akande2000@yahoo.com.1239387866
15 years ago
please i have posted my ilr now over 4 weeks and when i posted it they deducted the money immediately but up till now they have never send any acknowledgement letter to me.please what is happeningggggggggggg