pesar48@yahoo.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago

The text below is an excerpt of an internal caseworking document, publicly available on HO IND website:

"Police enquiries, or other information, may suggest that an applicant is heavily in debt. This, in itself, should not be grounds for refusal if the loan repayments have been made as agreed or if acceptable efforts are being made to pay off accumulated debts. But where an applicant deliberately and recklessly builds up debts and there is no evidence of a serious intention to pay them off, the application should normally be refused."

Sponsor

sexylady351@hotmail.com.1330535424
17 years ago

Hi there!

I am asking in behalf of  my friend, he  does not have internet.He just passed hes test and his preparinng to sent all the documentation for british ceremony.But he is worried the home office will refuse his application because he have a high debit with his socil service wich he is trying to clear it, but the question is does that debit efect on his application ,,,i mean does he have right to apply for british citizien?I will apriciate an advice so i could help my friend.

THANK YOU