16 years ago

Hi Chow,

I've applied on 29th Feb 08 and have had so far no acnkowledgement if application received safely, however this has been confirmed by Special delivery as it had been signed on.

Do you know where exactly does it state the delay in processing statement in the HO site!

Cheers,

Khalid.

Sponsor

achow27@yahoo.co.uk.1330535432
16 years ago

Hi,

Here's the link  :- http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/nationalitydelays

I applied a week after you. Had an acknowledgement letter a week later, but nothing else so far. I read somewhere in a forum, though that an appicant had not received an acknowledgement letter but did get an approval letter a few weeks later. So acknowledgement letter doesn't mean much.

16 years ago

Thanks a Chow.

Good to know that aknowledgement should not be a concern, also i went to the link and actually found out the delay on the website under - Latest news -good to know this.

I will drop here on my progress further, i hope you hear from them sooner...All the best to both of us.

Regards,

Khalid.

16 years ago

Hi anyone out there,

Has anyone had citizenship approval letter from HO lately? This month?

16 years ago

Hi, the HO website said there's a delay in processing application lately. Has anyone had a successful application this month?