fakheli@hotmail.com.1330536373
14 years ago

hi moderator hope you can help me

my husband and i have been just granted naturalisation as british.( we were french). now we want to register our children. both of my children are born in french and hold french nationality. My son is  9 years oldand  hold permanent residency in the uk . my daughter who going to turn 6 years old in may does not hold permanent residency only a  EEC registration card because at the time she did not satisfy the residence criteria of 5 years in the uk.(  at the time everybody was granted permanent residency except her which i think was a pity.

now that we are naturalised as britsh do we have to wait she holds permanent residency plus one or we can apply now.  Could you please help me  regarding my case?. i do know that if they were born in uk the time lived  in the uk is not a problem but what about children born abroad?

i do not want  her application refused just because she does not hold permanent residency in the uk plus one year.

or do you yhink it is better that i wait until she turns 6 years old and be in the safe side.

thank you so much for your answer    

Sponsor