ntezouki@yahoo.co.uk.1330536373
15 years ago
Hi Mrs Khelifa, yes if both parents are granted naturalisation as British citizens ,they have the rights to register the child as a British because in the Law in UK , both the British born and the naturalised as British , both they have the same rights and full civic rights in the UK. Your daughter does not have to wait and you register her as a British after you have been granted naturalisation. Feel free to ask any question and good luck in your application.
Sponsor

fakheli@hotmail.com.1330536373
15 years ago

thank you so much for your answer sammy

fakheli@hotmail.com.1330536373
15 years ago
hi sammy ,

i know you have already answered my question in my previous post but i need to clarify one point.

if both parents are naturalised british then i apply for my daughter " registration a child as british "

she is nearly 5 years old holds a eea registration card but not a permanent residency card.(because at the time she did not satisfied the 5 year time requirement in the uk).

could you please tell me
is she going to be registered at the home office discretioonary?

and am i correct because she is a minor under 13 years and because of the nationality of the parents then the home office does not take into accounts the time spend in the uk to registered the child.

sorry if i am heavy on this one and thank you so much.