philipjohn123
11 years ago
Hi Anna
I would like to suggest you to take advice from an visa expert they will help you to get an visa & solve your problem regarding visa & immigration.
work in usa
Sponsor

annaisler
  • annaisler
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
Hi All,

I had a baby born 2 months back in UK, and now I am planning to go back to India for some time. We already have applied for my kids passport so it should not be an issue flying out of UK to India. Though I have a query about the Visa type for him when flying back in UK.

We are currentl on Tier 1 Visa that expires in October, after which we are eligible to apply for ILR. I am planning to come back from India in early September at which point we would apply for the ILR for all of us. However for our baby do we have to apply for a dependent Tier 1 Visa for just 2 months, or is it going to be OK if we get him in here on a Visitor Visa, and then apply for ILR for all of us.

I could have delayed trip to india after the ILR, but ILR processing itself will take around 6 months which will delay the trip to around March 2013 and certain events we were looking for might be delayed as well.

It would be great help if some of you with similar experience can give some suggestion. It would indeed be very helpful.

Thanks,

Anna