i-vars
  • i-vars
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
11 years ago
Hi Sonu, 

We are an immigration consultancy based in the UK and help our clients make UK visa applications of all kinds. I have recently made a similar application on a same day basis for our client. 

If your stay outside UK has not exceeded 180 days, you are within the rules. Also, you must not have lived outside the UK for more than 90 days within the last year immediately preceding the day of your application. 

If you make an application using the premium service for your ILR, you are most likely to have a positive outcome on the same day. If you do not qualify, the case worker will most likely grant you an extension instead as long as you meet the criteria for an extension. 

If you wish to discuss making an application through us, call us on 01908303753 and I will be more than happy to help you out. 

Regards, 
Harry Dhinoja
Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
11 years ago
Thanks for the information. I will give a call tomorrow

Cheers

Sonu
lifeintheuktest
11 years ago
hi

thanks for your help ,actually my email id is 8 not 84 
psmanoj
11 years ago

Hi Harry,

I have a query on ILR. I have completed 5 yrs 10 months in UK starting 2007. I was been on Tier 2 and Tier 1. I have been outside of uk for 250 days and in that 150 days continuously in 2010.Remaining 100 days for paid holidays at different years. Am I eligible to apply for ILR as per the new rule.

Thanks for your time.

Regards

MK

lifeintheuktest
11 years ago
hello everyone

has anyone recently applied for ILR after being under tier 1 for 5 years. i am bit concerned as i have nearly spent 6 months in india over last 5years. does anyone know what happens? do i have to apply for extension?

any help will be much appreciated

sonu