mrlookforward
10 years ago
How could it be unsafe? Is someone going to attack you for doing the test or do you think the requirement will be changed without even first coming into force?

Offcourse you can do the test now.

regards
Sponsor

marufahmed
10 years ago
Just curious about English language rule. ....can you please give me a link of this information? So far I knew Citizenship test includes Level 3 ESOL. Sorry for my ignorance.
Thanks
Maruf
mrlookforward
10 years ago
Before I tell you the story, can you please tell me when you are going to apply for naturalisation? Also search recent other threads in the forum. I have already advised another member in detail about the requirements coming into force.

regards
charles5480
10 years ago

My friend I have a question to ask.

If I apply for my ILR exactly 28 days to my visa expiration, I will not need to do the English test. Anything less than that then, I will have to do it because we will have reached 28/10/2013. HO Says that one should apply less than 28 days to visa expiry.

Question: If I apply on the 28th day to my visa expiry, will home HO refuse my application based on that.? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

charles5480
10 years ago

I am due for Ilr in Dec 2013. By then, the English language requirement must have been into force. Is it safe for me to take the English test now or I should wait until it has come to force from Oct 28 onward?

Looking forward to your response. Regards